Eni Brake Fluid DOT 4 is a high performance hydraulic brake fluid for use in automotive disc or drum brakes, ABS and clutch systems. The product provides good performance levels for use in passenger cars, motorcycles and commercial vehicles, both for current and previous model generation.
This fluid is perfect for any motorcycle ranging from a commuter right through to a race bike that requires a dot 4 fluid.
- Eni Brake Fluid DOT 4 has a high boiling point that guarantee consistent and safe brake performance under severe stress condition of the braking system.
- It is compatible with rubber components, it preserves the tightness of the gaskets and it reduces leakage and loss of fluid to a minimum.
- It provides an excellent corrosion protection and it guarantees the extended life and reliability of brake system components.
- Due to the high oxidation resistance, Eni Brake Fluid DOT 4 keeps the chemical/physical characteristics of the fluid unchanged for a long time.
- The product additive technology has been designed to contain the adverse effects of thermo-oxidative phenomena.
- SAE J 1704
- FMVSS 116, DOT 4
- ISO 4925/05 (CLASS 04)
Read more here